Confluence of Care & Compassion...
On 28th February 2001, thanks to many kind-hearted souls, the seeds of "NESAM"
were sown. Today it is a healthy sapling and our aim is to nurture it to become a sturdy tree, capable of giving shelter to many. At Nesam, the thrust has always been on enriching life and creating happy moments for fellow human beings. Ours has been an arduous journey, but punctuated with moments of immense satisfaction through various activities like
- Extending financial support to the intellectually rich but financially poor, distributing note books, school bags etc. to kids and taking them to amusement parks.
- Bringing festivity to orphanages, destitute homes and hospitals by celebrating important festivals in their premises; organizing summer camps and craft classes for slum children; channelizing the mental energy of physically challenged children bringing meaning to their lives.
- Extending financial help to the poor patients combating chronic ailments; conducting free health check-up and blood donation camps.
- Directing destitute single women towards gainful occupation to secure a respectable identity for themselves
- Extending Educational Support to the village students in starting Free Study Centres. Have started FIVE study centres as of 15 August 2010 - Sholingapuram, R S Camp Gummidipoondi, Madherpakkam, Sivapuram in Ponneri, Edapalayamin Red Hills with a well monitored Tuition Masters. Many more FSCs to be started in the near future...
View Nesam's Online Photo Album